Lakeview DXE Club is the perfect place to explore, unwind and discover. Outdoor amenities include a beautiful waterfront trail just steps outside your door, giving you access to an abundance of parks, beaches and the waterfront.
Surrounded by significant master-planned communities in all directions, Lakeview DXE Club is in the centre of major growth and transformation. Ideally positioned between some of the most established west-end neighbourhoods, Lakeview DXE Club is a mixed-used community that will provide a distinct sense of community within the evolving urban fabric.
Lakeview DXE Club Details
Address: 1345 Lakeshore Road East, Mississauga
Pricing: From the $500’s
Storeys / Suites: 12 Storeys / 397 Suites
Suite Types: 1 – 3 Bedroom
Suite Sizes: 453 – 1012
Lakeview DXE Club Highlights
- Highly walkable location
- TTC Street Car and Bus Routes
- MiWay Bus Routes
- Short Drive from the Long Branch Go Station, Lakeshore West Train at the Clarkson GO Station Rail stop
- Nearby parks such as Jack Darling Memorial Park, Rattray Marsh Conservation Area and Richards Memorial Park
- Marie Curtis Park, Applewood Creek, and the Arsenal Lands offer green space for relaxation, meditation, and recreation
- Amenities such as Lakeshore Promenade Park and the Waterfront Trail
- Toronto Golf Club and Lakeview Golf Course
- Near the University of Toronto-Mississauga
- Connectivity to both Downtown Toronto, Downtown Mississauga, and the local community
- Shops and retail services
- Views of the lake and Downtown Toronto
We offer cashback!